[MOBY-l] help needed for GetPubmed service

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Apr 1 15:18:29 UTC 2004

[Sorry for sending this email here, I should send it directly to the
service provider...]

Still playing with some services, so far I have not succeeded with not a
single one (my fault, of course). What is wrong, for example, with this
input:

<moby:Object moby:namespace="Object" moby:id="11112222"/>

sent to service GetPubmed, located at:
http://prometheus.brc.mcw.edu/pubfetch-bin/PubFetchService.pl

I am getting an error:

===ERROR===
org.biomoby.shared.MobyException: ===ERROR===
Fault details:
[stackTrace: null]
Fault string: Failed to access class (MOBY::Central): Can't locate
MOBY/Central.pm in @INC (@INC contains:) at (eval 140) line 3.

Fault code:   {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Client
Fault actor:  null
When calling:
        http://prometheus.brc.mcw.edu/pubfetch-bin/PubFetchService.pl
===========

Which frustrates me because I am *not* calling a moby central and still
the error message tells me that somewhere someone cannot locate moby
central.

   Thanks for any advise, actually, if someone can get me any simple XML
object and tell me where to send it in order to get an answer and not an
errror I will be happy... :-)

   Martin

--
Martin Senger

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger