[MOBY-l] required articleNames

Ken Steube steube at sdsc.edu
Mon Oct 20 16:01:51 EDT 2003

I've called all the retrieveObject* methods trying to find where it's
stated that the String in a GenericSequence has to have
articleName='SequenceString'.

I suspect it's only available from the retrieveObject method which is not
yet implemented. Is that where I would get this info?

There are only a few named articles so we can get them by e-mail:

I grep'ed a dbase dump and found the table which lists the named articles.
There are only a few so I filled out by hand part of the info:

  SequenceString	GenericSequence String object and subclasses
  Term
  Definition
  Length		GenericSequence Integer object
  Phenotype
  articleName3		Part of somebody's test, not important?
  article1		Part of somebody's test, not important?
  art1			Part of somebody's test, not important?

Will those who registered objects using articleNames please drop me some
hints as to where they are required?

Ken