[MOBY-l] List of services

Ken Steube steube at sdsc.edu
Fri Oct 10 12:45:32 EDT 2003

With help from Mark I have created a simple CGI that queries moby-central
and lists all available services and their inputs/outputs and namespaces.

It doesn't yet tell anything about collection objects (I agree with
Phillip that a simple article should be a collection with one entry).
But if you're registering services and want to look at them this CGI
should be useful.

It's at http://plantsp.sdsc.edu/plantsp/cgi-bin/MOBY/list.services.cgi

Then I noticed that Catherine Letondal had done much of that work in her
excellent tutorial.  Wish I'd seen it before doing this work from scratch!

Ken