[MOBY-l] Problem invoking services

Ken Steube steube at sdsc.edu
Fri Oct 10 09:39:57 EDT 2003

Hi Jay,

Are you calling the service directly with SOAP calls?  Not sure I
understood your question.  You can do that but MOBY provides a
higher-level method execute() to call services.  Go to biomoby.org and
look in the API for this method. I have an example program for calling a
service if you want it.

Ken