[MOBY-l] Next MOBY conference call May 14

mwilkinson mwilkinson at mobile.rogers.com
Sun May 4 01:33:09 UTC 2003

I will hopefully be able to announce a new functional MOBY Central under the 0.5 API at that time.  It's almost finished.  There are a few functions that aren't yet coded, and these all relate to the problem of creating XSD from RDF.  Otherwise it is passing all tests but one, and I should have tracked down that bug by the end of the week.  We will be stress-testing it at the I3C hackathon later this week and when I am sure it is "healthy" I will make a more general announcement of its availability.

What's more, I betcha I can make the changes to the registry without making any change to the old client code :-). Anyone want to take me up on that?!  Betcha a good bottle of scotch that I don't have to break the existing Perl MOBY::Client::Central wrapper interface to update the API!!!

This is too much fun to be called work :-)

Cheers all!