[MOBY-l] Wishlist and bugs list

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Tue Mar 4 18:05:19 UTC 2003

Hi all,

It seems that my inbox is being used as a bug tracking system :-)

Since I am not able to deal with most requests at the moment that they
arrive, they eventually get lost in the shuffle and forgotten.

I've set up two new Wiki pages for wishlist's and discussion of bugs and
strange/unexpected behaviour.  Everyone who has submitted a question,
request, bug-report, or whatever please now add this to one of those two
pages.  We will need a LOT more participation from the wider community
if we are going to get the project deployed in any reasonable timeframe,
as I am only able to code in my free time.  Having a public wishlist and
bug list will hopefully encourage others to take on some of the coding
burden in this project.

Mark

                                    |--==\
Mark Wilkinson, Ph.D.                \==-|
Bioinformatics Consultant             \=/        0010010010100101110010
Illuminae Media                       /-\
727 6th Ave. N.                      /-==|       0010100100111101010010
Saskatoon, SK, Canada               |==-/
S7K 2S8                              \=/         0100100100010010010101
+1 (306) 373 3841                     /\
markw at illuminae.com                  /=-\        1101001010100101010101
                                    |--==\