[MOBY] [MOBY-l] lists

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Mon Jun 16 21:47:35 UTC 2003

list of what  ;-)

You first (if necessary) define the datatype of which the list is
composed.
You then define a new datatype that is in a "HAS" relationship with the
datatype in your list.  The "HAS" relationship means "contains one or
more instances of" (versus "HASA" which means "contains exactly one
instance of")

I went through this with Sean at the hackathon, so if you are anywhere
near him you could ask him for hands-on help.

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 15:02, Benjamin H Szekely wrote:
> How do I define a list in my moby datatype ?
>
>    Thanks,
>   Ben Szekely

Mark Wilkinson <markw at illuminae.com>
Illuminae