[MOBY-l] Mail is not getting out

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.org
Thu Feb 20 05:48:45 UTC 2003

Hi,

My apologies to everyone for the conference call debacle yesterday.
Apparently my mail is being spam trapped by the Singapore routers.  Hopefully
this will go through now that I've fixed the SMTP server.

I tried to postpone the conference call yesterday because (1) Damian couldn't
join and (2) Mark objected to the early time.  I'd like to reschedule for
next week.

Lincoln

lstein at cshl.org			                  Cold Spring Harbor, NY
	1 Bungtown Road, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724