[MOBY] RE: [MOBY-l] Activity

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Tue Aug 19 17:04:04 UTC 2003

Hey great!  If you have time/desire it would be wonderful to have a tool
like this.  I was thinking along the lines of the kinds of tools that
visualize protein-protein interactions, since this is a similar type of
problem.... but if you are thinking of another way to visualize the
graphs please suggest it!

As I say, I wont have time to think about this until at least January,
so it's an open project for anyone with the enthusiasm.

--
Mark Wilkinson <markw at illuminae.com>
Illuminae