[MOBY-l] need to move biomoby.org website and email

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Fri Aug 15 15:14:04 UTC 2003

Hi folks,

Time to move biomoby.org HTTP and mailing lists off our old alphaserver
and on to the new portal.open-bio.org box. Biojava moved last night and
after open-bio.org itself biomoby is one of the last holdouts.

Mailing lists are easy to move. From looking at the biomoby.org website
it seems the only 'special' thing we need to do is recreate the twiki
setup on the new server.

Can someone confirm this? I'd like to do the move today or over the
weekend if possible. The sooner we can retire the honorable but ancient
alpha box the better.

Regards,
Chris

--
Chris Dagdigian, <dag at sonsorol.org>
BioTeam Inc. - Independent Bio-IT & Informatics consulting