[MOBY-l] I need 2 seconds from everyone...Okay - thanks!!

Jason Burgess jason at cbr.nrc.ca
Wed Sep 11 20:14:43 UTC 2002

Hi all again,

The DNS person here just mailed me and has indeed found an issue on our
end with either the primary DNS or one of the secondaries -- he wasn't
specific.

Please try this again in 3 hours to see if the sites that were having
issues resolving the CNAME continue to have this problem.

Thanks!
Jason

---
Jason Burgess, UNIX System Administration
Canadian Bioinformatics Resource (http://www.cbr.nrc.ca)
National Research Council
Halifax, Nova Scotia
W: (902)426-1186