[MOBY-l] I need 2 seconds from everyone...

mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Wed Sep 11 14:50:31 UTC 2002

We seem to have a problem getting the domain mobycentral.cbr.nrc.ca to
filter through the DNS system... it has been "up" for a few weeks now...

Can everyone ping that address and tell me if it resolves where you
are?  We're getting "spotty" resolution up here, and we want to know if
it is one of the local DNS's that is causing the problem, or if it is
bigger than that...

Thanks!

Mark

--
"Speed is subsittute fo accurancy."

Dr. Mark Wilkinson, RA Bioinformatics
National Research Council, Plant Biotechnology Institute
110 Gymnasium Place, Saskatoon, SK, Canada

phone : (306) 975 5279
pager : (306) 934 2322
mobile: markw_mobile at illuminae.com