[MOBY-l] Re: Genomic position-based GO search...

David Hill dph at informatics.jax.org
Fri Nov 22 14:31:27 UTC 2002

If you check out the genes and markers query form at MGI, you can see how
we have approached this for the time being. Using this query form, one can
search for a GO term and a map location.
You can also use the comparative maps part of the database to perform some
cross-species stuff, at least for the orthology relationships that we capture.
Check it out.

David