[MOBY-l] Queries in bioMOBY

Lukas Mueller mueller at acoma.stanford.edu
Sat Nov 9 00:09:07 UTC 2002

The fun thing with their implementation is that they seem to treat
algorithms the same they treat simple services such as sequence
retrieval etc. So ncbi blast is treated like another sql table (as ncbi
sequence retrieval would be). I thought that was really cool (if I
really understood it correctly!-).
Cheers
Lukas