[MOBY-l] Re: GO & I3C namespace listings - two alternatives

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Fri May 31 23:07:42 UTC 2002

"Jason E. Stewart" wrote:

> I know of no such list from the I3C. They state explicitly that the
> namespaces will be left up to each Authority

yuck!

> I say use the GO convention for now and begin a discussion with them
> to support a more hierarchical definition in the future.

Yup.  I agree.  Hopefully we will be able to work with them to add certain
namespaces to their list as necessary.  GO's a pretty helpful bunch - I don't
suspect there will be an issue with this.

"Speed is subsittute fo accurancy."

Dr. Mark Wilkinson
Bioinformatics Group
National Research Council of Canada