[MOBY-l] locateServiceByInput - what does "@IN" mean?

David Block dblock at gnf.org
Thu May 16 17:12:34 UTC 2002

Of course.  By all means.  Just talking as someone without a lot of investment right now.  I'll hopefully be able to contribute client code once you guys hash out the api.

"The simplest thing that could possibly work" and "You Ain't Gonna Need It", anyone?

Boy, I'm just full of aphorisms, aren't I? :)

David Block                    dblock at gnf.org
GNF - San Diego, CA        http://www.gnf.org
Genome Informatics  /  Enterprise Programming