[MOBY-l] powerPoint presentation & Overview update

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Thu May 9 20:41:39 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I've updated the overview with a better image and an up to date
description of what we are aiming for.  There is also a link to my
powerpoint presentation on the main page.  Unfortuantely, I can't
convert it into HTML because many of the slides are animated, and
PowerPoint isn't clever enough to turn these slides into animated
GIF's.  As I find time, I will break these animations into several
individual slides, and then put the presentation up in HTML format.

"Speed is subsittute fo accurancy."

Dr. Mark Wilkinson
Bioinformatics Group
National Research Council of Canada