NIX THAT - Re: [MOBY-l] TAIR service

mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Fri Jul 26 14:30:04 UTC 2002

Sorry Lukas!!

Ignore what I just said about the second service not being registered - I see
it now.  The output is still wonky from *both* of your services, however.
The verbatim output from your Sequence retrieval service is:

 <Sequence namespace="TAIR/Locus" id="AT1G56520"><SequenceString/></Sequence>

So it is missing the Length element altogether, and the SequenceString
content.  Similarly, your VitualSequence retrieval output is missing the
content of the <Length> element.  Why not hard-code your output until the
MOBYObject code becomes more stable/reliable?... at least until after the
ISMB and I3C demonstrations next week...

mobile: markw_mobile at illuminae.com