[MOBY-l] TAIR service

mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Thu Jul 25 21:51:00 UTC 2002

My users don't want Virtual Sequences... they want **REAL** sequences!!  ;-)

Actually, a service to retrieve Sequences based on TAIR/Locus would be really
useful to me right now, as we are working with Arabidopsis microarrays and it
would be nice to retrieve the sequence for the spotted gene (not
coincidentally identified by TAIR Locus) using MOBY... just because we
can...  That, together with the GO_Term retrieval that you have running
already would really be a wonderful tool for us as we could build a filter
that screened out spots on the array based on TAIR's GO-annotations!!  VERY
cool...

Mark

mobile: markw_mobile at illuminae.com