[MOBY-l] Archives?

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Fri Feb 8 19:36:13 UTC 2002

Hi Jason,

all is quiet on the western front :-)   Lincoln, Damian, Brian, Suzi,
Chris and I had an "ad hoc" MOBY meeting at the O'Reilly conference in
Tucson a couple of weeks ago and clarified some of the plans w.r.t. MOBY
development, but at the moment we are all waiting on our respective
funding applications before we dive headlong into intensive coding.
Lincoln proposed a second MOBY-DIC meeting at CSH sometime in May, but
that is still up in the air.

Things should become clearer in a few weeks, at least at the Canadian
end, as we will hear about our grant in the first week of March or so.

Stay tuned!

"Jason E. Stewart" wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Are there no archives for the moby-list in Dec 2001 and Jan 2002
> because noone wrote any email, or because of some technical problem.
>
> Before I started emailing, I thought it wise to read what y'all had
> talked about so far.
>
> jas.

"Speed is subsittute fo accurancy."

Dr. Mark Wilkinson