[MOBY-l] Moby meeting

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Dec 10 14:39:25 UTC 2002

> What do people think? It would be good to get a rough head-count at this
> point.

   I am not sure now, but I am surely interested in participating. The
recent discussions with Mark were fruitful and I hope to continue to help
with Java port of BioMoby (started already with the client part for now).
You may include my head into the "rough head-count" and later I will see
if I can confirm it.

   Regards,
   Martin

--
Martin Senger

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger