[MOBY-dev] BioMoby

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:42:26 UTC 2011

Hi Alan,

Mark can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that the code in the
cvs repository will stay there (hosted on the open bio servers). Most
likely frozen unless someone takes them over.

I would suggest that any artifacts that are hosted solely on the
biomoby repository be mirrored somewhere else too (just in case).

Eddie