[MOBY-dev] Format Example

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Mon May 3 17:52:37 UTC 2010

Hello Again!

I updated the 'End user BioMOBY Applications' page on biomoby.org to reflect our most recent update to the taverna tutorial [1].

I am not sure if you (Guzman) have seen this already, but if you haven’t, I hope it helps!

Thanks,

Eddie

[1] http://biomoby.open-bio.org/index.php/browser_clients/end-user-biomoby-applications/#taverna