[MOBY-dev] Javadoc down ?

Pierre-Yves Chibon py at pingoured.fr
Mon Mar 29 15:18:41 UTC 2010

Thanks for pulling up the javadoc.

On Mon, 2010-03-29 at 08:27 -0600, Paul Gordon wrote:
> A MobyDataComposite?  This holds anything that is not a primitive
> datatype...
I am looking at this object but I have a collection of GeneticMarker:
java.lang.Object
  extended byorg.biomoby.shared.datatypes.MobyObject
      extended byorg.biomoby.shared.datatypes.Marker
          extended byorg.biomoby.shared.datatypes.GeneticMarker

I am trying to put it in a MobyDataComposite, but this one only accepts
MobyDataType (and not MobyObject). Then I will put these collection of
MobyDataComposite into an vector of MobyDataInstance to be sent to the service.
Am I doing this correctly ?

Thanks,
Pierre