[MOBY-dev] GCP_GenomicFeatureVariant in biomoby-datatypes-1.3.0.jar + CVS problem

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 16:36:22 UTC 2010

Hello,

> Second issue : I also tried to get the latest versions from CVS (assuming
this is
> the correct location
> :pserver:cvs at cvs.open-bio.org:/home/repository/moby) but when I try to
> connect I always get a message saying "can't create temporary directory"
> : does that mean the CVS server is out of diskpace?
>
> Help much appreciated, thanks in advance.
>
> G.S.

I don't know too much about the inner workings of CVS, but I would assume
that if all you are doing is an anonymous checkout, I don't see why the CVS
would need disk space (or create a tmp directory).

I was able to successfully do a checkout (both anonymously and as a
developer).

For anon access, I did the following:

~/foo>cvs -d :pserver:cvs at cvs.open-bio.org:/home/repository/moby login
[entered the password 'cvs']
~/foo> cvs -d :pserver:cvs at cvs.open-bio.org:/home/repository/moby co -P
moby-live

Maybe your machine ran out of disk space? If that is the case, maybe do a :

~/foo> cvs -d :pserver:cvs at cvs.open-bio.org:/home/repository/moby co -P
moby-live/Java

This will only checkout the java source code from the CVS.

Eddie