[MOBY-dev] Updating vs generating RDF

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:53:51 UTC 2009

Hi Pieter,

In Perl, look at MOBY::RDF::Parsers::ServiceParser. This module contains a
method, createRDFModel, that consumes an array reference of
MOBY::Client::ServiceInstance objects and produces RDF/XML for them all.

In Java, look at org.biomoby.client.rdf.builder.ServiceInstanceRDF. This
class can create RDF/XML for instances of MobyServices ...

Hope that helps,

Eddie