[MOBY-dev] Public CVS problems

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Fri Oct 2 14:56:03 UTC 2009

Seems that it might be a transatlantic glitch... both the public and the
private cvs servers are functioning normally for me.

Is *anyone* else having this problem?  if someone could try:

cvs -d :pserver:cvs at cvs.open-bio.org:/home/repository/moby login
(password cvs)
cvs -d :pserver:cvs at cvs.open-bio.org:/home/repository/moby co moby-live

Thanks!