[MOBY-dev] jMoby does not compile

Dmitry Repchevsky dmitry.repchevski at bsc.es
Fri Oct 2 07:04:50 UTC 2009

... Very strange. As I said I just did a "clean" install to check.

C:\Documents and Settings\dmitry\.m2\repository\javax\xml\ws\jaxws-api\2.1

Zip:jaxws-api-2.1.jar \javax\xml\ws\wsaddressing

package-info.class
W3CEndpointReference.class
W3CEndpointReference$Address.class
W3CEndpointReference$Elements.class
W3CEndpointReferenceBuilder.class

Here is a manifest file:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.6.5
Created-By: 1.5.0_06-b05 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
Specification-Title: Java API for XML Web Services
Specification-Version: 2.1
Implementation-Title: Java API for XML Web Services Standard Implement
 ation
Implementation-Vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Implementation-Vendor-Id: com.sun
Extension-Name: javax.xml.ws

The only thing I can think out is to remove jaxws-api directory and try
to reload it...

Dmitry