[MOBY-dev] jMoby does not compile

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 18:00:00 UTC 2009

> There is no JDK6 dependency in INB code.

Good; I have mentioned the Java 6 just to be sure that it was not the
culprit.

> The missing class is a part of "jaxws-api-2.1.jar" which is included in a
> moby build.
> It MUST contain W3CEndpointReferenceBuilder.class, if not, that means
> something wrong with maven repository...

Well, you have to choose a repository that does not cause the problem. If
you bring a new dependency to jMoby you have to solve it first - so other
people can compile it. If you find that there is a problem with the maven
repository (which I doubt - but it is possible; I have seen such cases in
the past) you need to take the jar file (representing the new dependency),
to create its pom file (defining its own dependencies) and deploy it to the
openbio maven repository (I can deploy it for you if you do not have an
access there).

The missing class is a part of "jaxws-api-2.1.jar" which is included in a
> moby build.

All dependencies have to be in xmls/project.pom (or in their consequent
dependencies) - nowhere else (i.g. no additional dependency can be hard
coded in the build.xml file - if it is what you meant by "moby build").

email: martin.senger at gmail.com,m.senger at cgiar.org