[MOBY-dev] New Moby app

Dmitry Repchevsky dmitry.repchevski at bsc.es
Tue Jun 2 18:47:32 UTC 2009

Great!

I have so many questions...

I did the contrary conversion - represent Moby services as a doc-lit
WSDL ones.
http://inb.bsc.es/documents/java/nemus/index.html

I also thought to do the similar thing (WSDL -> Moby), but didn't figure
out what to do with limited Moby type system.
Also there could be more then simple WSDL pattern (SOAP headers, swa,
mtom...).

If you have some spec. of such a conversion I would be able to provide a
opposite side proxy based on your specs... ;-)

Another issue is that Taverna yet to support schema type inheritance.
(I don't blame them - it's a very tough task, I started to work on it,
but have no time now, hopefully in July)
Currently I have a core part implemented as an applet:
http://inb.bsc.es/documents/java/nemus/executor/wsdl_executor.html

By the way all our "inb.bsc.es" services have their proxy running at
http://inb.bsc.es/gn6/proxy/SERVICE_NAME?wsdl
(just to look how the result wsdl looks like)

One thing I didn't understand from the presentation...
Is this an application, API or some code generator.
Is it possible to generate Taverna mixed workflow for moby/wsdl services?

Well, expect to have more than your (nice) presentation,

Best regards,

Dmitry