[MOBY-dev] moses and jetty

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 20:20:24 UTC 2009

Hello All,

I am wondering if anyone has ever gotten a moses generated service to work
in Jetty? I am trying to get my services running with jetty, but I keep
getting the msg:

AN ERROR OCCURED DURING THE SERVICE EXECUTION: Class
'org.biomoby.shared.datatypes.MapDataTypes' was not found.
It may indicate that you have not generated all Biomoby data types from a
Biomoby registry.
See http://www.biomoby.org/moby-live/Java/docs/Moses.html for details.
If you are a jMoby developer just type: ./build-dev.sh moses-datatypes.
Or perhaps, they just need to be compiled: ./build-dev.sh moses-compile.

I figure something is missing from the classpath, but not sure why! In my
webapp WEB-INF/lib directory I have the biomoby-datatypes.jar and this is
the lib with the MapDataTypes class, right?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Eddie