[MOBY-dev] moby.ucalgary.ca down ? again

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 13:40:31 UTC 2009

Hi Michael,

I didn't see anything obvious. The next time that this happens, can you try
to load the following page (it is a cgi script)
http://moby.ucalgary.ca/cgi-bin/ServicePingerValidator and try to ping a
group of services? If the page doesn't load let me know what kind of error
are you getting (server error, network timeout, etc).

Eddie