[MOBY-dev] moby.ucalgary.ca down ?

Michael Gerlich mgerlich at ipb-halle.de
Thu Jul 9 11:50:59 UTC 2009

Hi,

like yesterday, I can't start Biomoby services from Dashboard if the
service invocation is set to "ask registry where service is and call
it". "Calling the service" is displayed, but the service seems not to
answer this way.

If I switch to "use service's usual endpoint", the invocation works fine
and the service returns proper results (service is MassBank_unique_DBLinks).

In addition, Taverna (T2.1 b1)  is currently not able to  provide the
default Biomoby registry as available service. This causes my workflows
that contain Biomoby services not to load at all inside Taverna.

It worked for a short time this morning (both Biomoby and Taverna), but
it is now the same odd thing as yesterday.

Does anyone encounter this too?

Regards,
Michael