[MOBY-dev] invoking document literal services

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 17:01:27 UTC 2009

Hi Dmitry,

I guess by support, I meant the ability to register doc/lit services with
the registry.

I wonder if http://soap-wsdl.sourceforge.net/ would be the way to go in
implementing doc/lit in perl. Any pointers from you would be appreciated.

I also stumbled upon [1] for serving doc/lit services (ugly hack that
apparently works).
Thanks,

Eddie

[1] http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=645150