[MOBY-dev] bug report: jMoby Registry refers to default instead of accessing private

Paul Gordon gordonp at ucalgary.ca
Mon Aug 10 15:49:29 UTC 2009

Eddie is indeed correct.  This is especially true if you consider
applications like Seahawk, which can access multiple registries at once,
but whose data objects are obviously registry-specific. While it would
be possible to make data objects registry-less at creation time, this
also means that they could not be validated (like the error you got)
until service invocation.  As the libraries are used in interactive
applications, I felt this was too late a point to tell the user they
messed up in creating the data.

-Paul