[MOBY-dev] Executing Moby Workflow straight from java

Jerzy Orlowski jerzyo at genesilico.pl
Thu Sep 25 10:22:02 UTC 2008

I keep trying, but I cannot find anywhere a jar with
uk.ac.soton.itinnovation.freefluo.exts.taverna.TavernaScuflModelParser

I have an impression that freefluo is outdated

uk.ac.soton.itinnovation.freefluo.conf.ConfigurationException: Error
with configuration named tavernaClassNotFound for WorkflowParser
implementation:
uk.ac.soton.itinnovation.freefluo.exts.taverna.TavernaScuflModelParser
	at
uk.ac.soton.itinnovation.freefluo.conf.EngineConfigurationImpl.init(EngineConfigurationImpl.java:108)
	at
uk.ac.soton.itinnovation.freefluo.conf.EngineConfigurationImpl.<init>(EngineConfigurationImpl.java:64)
	at org.genesilico.freeflow.FreeflowRunner.newEngine(FreeflowRunner.java:84)
	at org.genesilico.freeflow.FreeflowTester.main(FreeflowTester.java:11)
uk.ac.soton.itinnovation.freefluo.exts.taverna.TavernaScuflModelParser
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:276)
	at
uk.ac.soton.itinnovation.freefluo.conf.EngineConfigurationImpl.init(EngineConfigurationImpl.java:102)
	... 3 more

Jerzyo