[MOBY-dev] Executing Moby Workflow straight from java

Stian Soiland-Reyes soiland-reyes at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Thu Sep 25 09:54:47 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 16:55, Jerzy Orlowski <jerzyo at genesilico.pl> wrote:

I suggest as well to move the discussion to the taverna-hackers list (
http://taverna.sourceforge.net/lists )

> I am trying to use your code, but I get strange erros like:
>
> The constructor EngineImpl(EngineConfiguration) is undefined
>
> Perhaps I am working on different versions of the code (some from taverna,
> some from ogasadai and some from freefluo).

If you want to be sure to get it to work with Taverna 1.7.1, use
http://www.mygrid.org.uk/maven/repository/uk/org/mygrid/resources/freefluo/NO-VERSION/freefluo-NO-VERSION.jar
and http://www.mygrid.org.uk/maven/repository/uk/org/mygrid/resources/freefluo-taverna-exts/1.7.1/freefluo-taverna-exts-1.7.1.jar

The other projects are likely to have code in either too new or too old version.

> Where can I find source code or javadoc for
> uk/ac/soton/itinnovation/freefluo/main/EngineImpl.class and other classes?

Note that this version of Freefluo was never released officially by
the Freefluo project, but it can be checked out from their CVS using a
date range.

Look at the thread of http://markmail.org/message/dnrqdicmbzbfjjl5 if
you really want to build Freefluo from source.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science