[MOBY-dev] Executing Moby Workflow straight from java

Jerzy Orlowski jerzyo at genesilico.pl
Wed Sep 24 15:55:58 UTC 2008

Hi

I am trying to use your code, but I get strange erros like:

The constructor EngineImpl(EngineConfiguration) is undefined

Perhaps I am working on different versions of the code (some from
taverna, some from ogasadai and some from freefluo).

Where can I find source code or javadoc for
uk/ac/soton/itinnovation/freefluo/main/EngineImpl.class and other classes?

I cannot find in anywhere on the web....

Jerzy