[MOBY-dev] Problem with dashboard to list services

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Thu Sep 11 05:50:02 UTC 2008

ohoh - that was my service... at least kind of - i tested the problem we
discussed last time with the umlaut etc.

I'm sorry - i totally forgot that service :(

Andreas

Edward Kawas wrote:
> Okay, I found the culprit and I have fixed it. It was a the service
> simpleTest under the authority mpiz-koeln.mpg.de.
>
> I will also deploy patches to the test registry to see if we can trap these
> errors in the future.
>
> Eddie

  Dipl. Bioinf. Andreas Groscurth
  Bioinformatics Software Developer
  Plant Computational Biology group
  Max-Planck Institute for plant breeding research
  Carl-von-Linne Weg 10
  50829 Cologne
  Germany
  +49(0) 221 5062449