[MOBY-dev] Problem with dashboard to list services

Pierre-Yves Chibon py at pingoured.fr
Wed Sep 10 13:31:33 UTC 2008

Edward Kawas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to reproduce your problems, but I cannot. I am not seeing any
> SOAP exceptions and I don't see your service either.

Strange since Andreas seems to see it as well as another person that
contacted us off-list.

> The last time I saw the Invalid byte 2 of 3-byte UTF-8 sequence was when I
> tried to use non utf8 characters in my soap message.

What surprise us the most is that two of our services that we did not
change (Solstis_getProjet and dom_test2) are not shown either.

The whole authority avilin05.avignon.inra.fr seems to have disappeared...

We will try by deleting jMoby and re-downloading it from the CVS.
Hope that fix the problem

Thanks for your help,
Regards,

Pierre