[MOBY-dev] Compilation error in jmoby

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Wed Nov 12 15:01:22 UTC 2008

then i guess something with my eclipse is broken.

in the Central class there is the method "getDataTypes"  which throws an
NoSuccessException.
All methods which call that do not catch that exception or throw them.

Thats at least my local problem here ;-)

Edward Kawas wrote:
> I am not having any problems compiling.
>
> What are the exact errors?
>
> Eddie

  Dipl. Bioinf. Andreas Groscurth
  Bioinformatics Software Developer
  Plant Computational Biology group
  Max-Planck Institute for plant breeding research
  Carl-von-Linne Weg 10
  50829 Cologne
  Germany
  +49(0) 221 5062449