[MOBY-dev] the use-case for xml:lang

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Thu May 15 19:13:35 UTC 2008

> So... Should we allow more than one "description" element per
> service/obect/namespace to allow multiple languages per registration?

I do not know... Do we really need it? I think the main point is allow a
*different* language, but not  necessarily more than one. The registry needs
to remember what xml:lang was given together with description and return the
same back when the description is going out.

And perhaps to do it in all descriptions, not only the service
description...

email: martin.senger at gmail.com,m.senger at cgiar.org