[MOBY-dev] Dashboard Service Results missing Tab

sneumann sneumann at ipb-halle.de
Fri May 9 08:03:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

we have a moby service which we'd like to test drive
in the moby-dashboard. Invocation is fine,
and I see the "Service Results -> All" tab with my data.

We have a second Dashboard (on windows, which shouldn't matter)
which shows -- for the same service and the same input --
a second tab "Record" with a "moby-whale-icon"
next to the "All" tab. This contains the preformatted text instead of

<moby:Simple moby:articleName="record">
        <moby:String moby:id="ACCESSION: PB000122&#xA;RECORD_TITLE: ...
</moby:Simple>

This dashboard also has a "Simple Moby Text"
in the drop-down box in the lower right of the "Service Results",
whereas I have only Plain Text and XML Tree.

I checked CVS logs and docs/ChangeLog, but couldn't spot
anything relevant. Have there been any changes recently ?

The service in question is MassBank_Simple_2 on testing registry.

Yours,
Steffen

--
IPB Halle                    AG Massenspektrometrie & Bioinformatik
Dr. Steffen Neumann          http://www.IPB-Halle.DE