[MOBY-dev] Service registration from XML

wasser hao.chen at uni-bielefeld.de
Wed May 7 08:22:06 UTC 2008

Hi, Eddie,

Here is the XML file named TestXMLReg.xml I used.

<registerService>
<Category>moby</Category>
<serviceName>TestXMLReg</serviceName>
<serviceType>Testing</serviceType>
<serviceLSID/>
<authURI>www.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de</authURI>
<signatureURL/>
<URL>http://localhost:8080/axis/services/TestXMLReg</URL>
<contactEmail>webmaster at uni-bielefeld.de</contactEmail>
<authoritativeService>1</authoritativeService>
<Description>a test service.</Description>
<Input>
<Simple articleName="SequenceML">
<objectType>SequenceML</objectType>
</Simple>
</Input>
<secondaryArticles>
<Parameter articleName="Name">
<datatype>String</datatype>
<description/>
</Parameter>
<Parameter articleName="star">
<datatype>Integer</datatype>
<description/>
<default>0</default>
<max>25</max>
<min>0</min>
<enum/>
</Parameter>
<Parameter articleName="isEmpty">
<datatype>Boolean</datatype>
<description/>
<default>false</default>
</Parameter>
</secondaryArticles>
<Output>
<Simple articleName="FASTA_Text">
<objectType>FASTA_Text</objectType>
</Simple>
</Output>
</registerService>

and I write following code to generate XML String within a try block
String regXML="";
BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(new
FileInputStream("//home//wasser//workspace//TestXMLReg.xml")));
       String str="";
       while((str=in.readLine())!=null){
                           regXML+=str;}
cheers