[MOBY-dev] WG: [Fwd: Problem with xercexImpl-2.6.2.jar]

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 11:41:58 UTC 2008

> [Local cache] ===ERROR===
> [Local cache] org/apache/xerces/util/XMLChar
> [Local cache] ===========

Good that you found this. I was worried that something like this might
happen. I will investigate and fix it - but it may be only the next week (I
am going to travel later today back to Philippines from the US and I may not
have time to fix it before it).

Paul, do you know why is this happening? You know much more about XML
parsers libraries than I do. I thought that Java 1.5 has already an XML
parser - so why does it complain about xerces?

email: martin.senger at gmail.com
m.senger at cgiar.org