[MOBY-dev] jMoby 1.0.0 finalized & request from Eclipse user

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 16:59:58 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I have uploaded jMoby (version 1.0.0) to our Maven repository (you can see
it at and use it from http://biomoby.org/m2repo/org/biomoby/jmoby/). The
next versions will follow as new features are added and bugs fixed.

I have a request for the Eclipse users: I have not found time (as I planned)
to make sure that jMoby works smoothly both within and outside the Eclipse
(I know for sure that it works fine outside the Eclipse). What is needed now
is to provide a file .classpath.template that can serve as a template for a
file .classpath (this file should not have any absolute path - which may
happen when created on some platforms), and that reflects the same
environment (eg. building classes into 'build' directory and not the 'bin'
directory) as defined in the Ant's build.xml file. This file
(.classpath.template) should be committed to jMoby. Also the documentation
on  using jMoby from Eclipse should be updated to reflect the existence and
usage of this new file. [Perhaps, we can have also a template
.project.template - but that is less important.]

Is there anybody to do it please?

email: martin.senger at gmail.com
m.senger at cgiar.org