[MOBY-dev] General deployment question

Andreas Groscurth groscurt at mpiz-koeln.mpg.de
Wed Mar 12 14:55:53 UTC 2008

Dirk Haase wrote:
> Oh, who told you so? Just by coincidence, I know of a jMoby tutorial which
> actually recommends to use a separate Eclipse project ;-)
>
> See here: http://tinyurl.com/2yl8l2 (2nd sentence)
>
> Cheers,
> dirk
cant remember that, but at least at the last workshop we told people so
and neither Mark nor Eddie objected (probably they didnt realize that)...

If this is really not intended that people do so - I would be fine to
stay with the current system. But I dont see a problem for those cases
that people do write their services in samples to enable that these
classes are automatically deployed and that would be possible by given
such property (which might be set to false by default instead of true).

And if this is really the way it should be used... I need to update my
tutorial ;-)

thx
andreas