[MOBY-dev] Dashboard can't connect to Registries

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 17:35:21 UTC 2008

My few comments to:

http://bioinfo.mpiz-koeln.mpg.de/araws/documentation/help/jmoby-step-by-step
> /writing-biomoby-web-services/known-errors-and-problems<http://bioinfo.mpiz-koeln.mpg.de/araws/documentation/help/jmoby-step-by-step/writing-biomoby-web-services/known-errors-and-problems>
> ,

* "Open the *pom.xml*... and change..."

   Don't do, ever. The pom.xml is a generated file and will be overwritten
regularly. It is generated from xmls/project.pom. But that one is shared and
under cvs. Better tell me when this problem happens and I will try to solve
it (even though I am trying to avoid Windows and Eclipse, but sometimes
there is no detour...)

* "The datatype and skeleton generation via dashboard failes in a
NullPointerException"

   It should be fixed now. Make a new CVS update and tell me if it is not
fixed please.

* "The registration of my service via dashboard does not work"

   It works for me fine. Tell me details please if it still occurs.

* "The deployment of my service via dashboard failes"

   I hope that I fixed it. It works for me now, at least. But I am working
on other improvements in service deployment, so any comments about something
not working in deployment would be very appreciated just now.

  email: martin.senger at gmail.com
             m.senger at cgiar.org