[MOBY-dev] dashboard problem generating datatypes

Judith Flo jflo at imim.es
Thu Jun 26 15:25:20 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

I suppose that I'm confused about my problem with the text_ objects
because noone has answered...

Anyway, I really need this "asynchronous thing" working and I can't wait
:( --nor switch to perl--

I checked this library from Dmitry and I have to say that his job is
really good, I changed my code and everything is working now! No
problems with sync netiher async services!

Thanks Dmitry!