[MOBY-dev] dashboard problem generating datatypes

Dmitry Repchevsky dmitry.repchevski at bsc.es
Thu Jun 26 10:49:31 UTC 2008

Hello Martin,
> Okay, I see the service now. And *it is clear now what is the problem*. The
> service runByoDyn is an asynchronous service. And neither Dashboard nor
> MoSeS have support for asynchronous services. I should be working on it, but
> it is not there yet (not a priority in my current funding, unfortunately).
> Bad luck for you, sorry.
When you mention Dashboard/MoSeS or JMoby?
Should we understand it that there is no java asynchrony planned for JMoby?

 > Judith:

You can try my library that supports asynchrony (if you need to call an
asynchronous service from Java).
You can download it at http://inb.bsc.es/documents/java/index.html

I am going to talk about it in Valencia, but don't hesitate to write me
if you will face some problem with it.

Dmitry